Little Loves

Monday 2 March 2015

Harry Potter onesie by Peter Alexander the rosie project by Graeme Simsion Tartan scarf edinburgh - clans of scotland 1. Harry Potter onesie, by Peter Alexander. This - my first and only onesie - is one of the best things I've ever worn to bed. Given to me by Sam for my 26th birthday, it is both comfortable and the perfect fit, and it hasn't shrunk in the wash like many other things seem to do in our house (unexpected bonus.) First worn just after midnight on the day of my birthday, whilst lying on my bed with Sam laughing about failed romance. Since worn for much less interesting pursuits, like sleeping.  So cool, so cool.

2. The Rosie Project. I picked this up on a whim whilst charity shop book shopping (my weakness) and am now around halfway through. It's a charming and easy read, with lots of oddities that keep you wanting to learn more about each character, and I love the style in which it is written - a style that reminds me a lot of a favourite of mine, Silver Linings Playbook. At this point, I'd recommend it. I'll let you know if it's all downhill from here.

3. Clans of Scotland tartan scarf. I spent new year in Edinburgh, and inbetween Hogmanay celebrations, and dodgy fake accents, and a questionable club called The Hive that was actually FAB, I went in search of 'the perfect tartan scarf' - an endeavor my severely hungover housemate was less than enthused by. This one isn't actually as chunky as what I wanted, but I loved the colours, so I went for it anyway. It can now be found around my neck or on a hook behind my door, depending on my mood. And on the weather, obviously.


Listening to: On My Own, A Little Fall of Rain, Empty Chairs at Empty Tables #LesMis
Reading: Ellie's Favourite Things, The Laowai Life, Tiny Little Mixtapes

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I loved the Rosie Project. And as far as I know, there's a sequel that I have to look out for. If it's even out yet... I'm so behind the times these days!

    Also, gimme that onesie! I caved and bought one last year, but it's so boring compared to a Harry Potter one!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Smudgeness (old) © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger