Micro Pleasures (11-20)

Friday 3 April 2015

11. Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies - a heavenly recipe by my housemate/wife

12. Tea and scones at Tartine, Tooting.

13. Clean sheets over a memory foam mattress surrounded by a thousand cushions. Yes, my bed is my happy place. No, you may not join me here.
uk lifestyle blog
14. The following songs: Titanium, Gravity, Earned It.

15. Quotes about womanhood and women and being OK with who you are. This one especially rang true for me lately. I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR, etc.

16. Spontaneous trips away. In the past few months I've done Berlin, Paris and Edinburgh. Next up we have Belfast and Glasgow. Possibly Cardiff and Amsterdam.

17. Thick socks and fluffy blankets.

18. Five Guys burgers. Fries cooked in peanut oil accompanied by a bacon cheeseburger with hot sauce, peppers, onions and lettuce. Be still my beating heart.

19. Strange Sunday night activities. One such activity recently being to write names of people we have loved on paper, and attempting to burn them as a mark of letting them go. The paper wouldn't light. It was a hilarious failure.

I've lived in london for 86 years- hoxton mini pressI've lived in london for 86 years -hoxton mini press 20. Books about London. This one is my favourite.

1 comments:

  1. Belfast! My (adopted) hometown! if you're visiting over the weekend, try Laverys on Saturday night. Its awesome! 3 floors -traditional irish pub, sort of 90s throwback middle floor and top floor is always a great dj set! And they have a wee bar next door called The Woodworkera with home brewed beers and great whiskeys!
    And food wise, le coop in the cathedral quarter is amazingggg!
    And if you get good weather, take a dander up to Belfast Castle and go up Cave Hill - the view is awesome!
    Enjoy! If you need a tour guide let me know haha.

    HannahT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Smudgeness (old) © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger